Monday, February 14, 2011

Gangrene - Gutter Water [2010]


Gangrene, niggaaas. I picked this album up the other day at our local CD Plus which is going out of business so everything was 40%. With prices like that, why not experiment? I'd been looking at this album for a while because of the righteous cover art and I decided I'd pick it up. DAMN, I'M SURE GLAD I DID. This is some ill shit. This is definitely one of my favourite random purchases. It's probably my number two random purchase right after Warbringer's "Waking Into Nightmares". The gentlemen behind the brilliance that is Gangrene are The Alchemist and Oh No (as it so blatantly says on the cover). Definitely recommended if you're a fan of MF DOOM. In my opinion, Gangrene > DOOM. But MF's still rad shit. Hate on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment