Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Obliteration - Nekropsalms [2009]


Been a long time since I posted something. I wasn't particularly busy, just... distracted, I guess. I have something different today then what I usually post. It's a death metal album by the Norwegian band Obliteration. It was released in 2009 and it fucking slays. Obliteration play old school styled death metal and they do it fucking well. They also experiment with doom and punk on this album which creates a hybrid of fast, slow and fucking heavy. Some stand out tracks on the album are "Catacombs of Horror" and "Nekropsalms Evoke the Frozen Age". Definitely for fans of OSDM in general, Autopsy, Obituary, Dismember, Asphyx and Abscess. Obliteration are from Kolbotn, Norway (also the hometown of Darkthrone) and formed in 2001.

No comments:

Post a Comment